Over his career Matthew has experienced all the major challenges that have faced the industry including the Airline Strike, September 11, Ansett closing, SARS, The GFC as well as the regular cyclical downturns of the market. Each of these events have produced challenges, but also opportunities. Matthew has successfully managed businesses through receivership and the subsequent sale process. The depth of experience Matthew brings to the table, combined with his creative, out of the box thinking means he can offer business solutions that can turn a business running at a loss into the best possible profit outcome.
Hurley Hospitality Creative can provide the following services in difficult times.
- Business Reviews with cost saving and restructuring recommendations for ongoing operations.
- P&L Table Top reviews with potential improvement ratios.
- Businesses entering administration management and coordination.
- Management of businesses under ongoing administration. Preparation of financials with potentials for sale purposes.
- Financial reviews with potentials for purchasers.
A downloadable PDF is available here – HHC Crisis Management Bio 2020