Before the acquisition of any business is contemplated, a full feasibility should be produced and reviewed. An independent view with no emotional connection to the case might bring to light both positives and negatives that had not been highlighted. Any feasibility produced with a vested interest should reviewed with an open and independent mind.
A full feasibility includes the following :
- A review of the site or product
- A review of any plans
- A competitor analysis
- A review of the markets recent history
- Production of a basic budget with a three year extension
- A review of guest feedback and key areas of concern
- Commentary on potential opportunities and threats
- Commentary on potential branding
click below for more information.