- 30+ years experience.
- 28 years General Manager experience.
- 10+ years as an Area Manager.
- City corporate and regional leisure businesses from 10 to 500+ employees.
- Experience in the Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns and Port Douglas markets.
- General Manager of the Year twice within Rydges Hotels and Resorts.
- Australian Hotels Association Best Marketed Hotel in Australia plus numerous other awards.
- Planned and opened two successful hotels and has overseen the refurbishment of many.
- Managed the iconic Wentworth in Sydney in the lead up to the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Sales and Marketing
- Corporate, conference and leisure markets.
- Domestic and international.
- Japanese and Chinese markets.
- Social media strategy and implementation.
- Customer service.
- People Management.
- Sales skills.
- Chairman of the Port Douglas Daintree Tourism Association.
- Chairman of the Accommodation Division of the Western Australian Hotels Association.
- Executive of the NSW Australian Hotels Association.
- Advisory Board for AFL Cape York House Cairns.
click on the image below for more detail